Sunday, December 16, 2012

So Here's The News

I was reading back on some of my blog posts and realized that I have been lying to you. Yes, lying. Isn't that just horrible? Well the truth is currently I'm lying to just about everyone in my life and right now anyone who is reading this blog gets to hear about it first probably because I'm almost 100% certain that no one reads this blog. You've probably already read the previous post. If not, that's totally cool and you can read it after this. That post was something I wish I was doing right now. None of my friends, family, or anyone else know this right now but I'm gay. I like girls. Am I okay with that? I don't  know. It's not easy to be gay and I know that but really, I don't mind liking girls. I have no issue with it.  Really the only issue with it is that other people have an issue with it. They're the people who are keeping me from coming out. Even though I know and trust my parents and friends, I'm still scared of what they might say. For anyone reading this post, thanks for listening I really just needed a place to vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment