Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I Think I'm Going to Pass Out

Soooo, I seem to have gotten sick just in time for finals and it sucks. I was in the middle of a verifying trig identities problem in my pre-calculus exam this morning and when I opened them I had no idea what year it was. I'd probably not had them closed for very long, a minute or two, but it felt like forever. I left four questions unanswered because I did not know the answers. I'm hoping to get partial credit for showing my work. Every time I cough I feel like my throat is going to come out. Quite an unpleasant feeling. It hurts. I'm debating sleeping right now but I have another final tomorrow and I really really should study. Chemistry is not easy, I'll have you know. Whatever. I just wish I could go home already.

No comments:

Post a Comment